How to treat bunions without surgery and what exactly are they?
Well we have an expert interview with a registered New Zealand podiatrist based in Howick, Auckland.
Bunions appear as an excessive curvature and swelling at the base of your big toe and can become very painful especially if you’re an active person and spend a lot of time on your feet.
During this live interview/video you will discover: –
- What are bunions and what causes them? –
- Are bunions hereditary? –
- What’s the difference between bunion, corn, gout and arthritis? –
- How to address bunions successfully without surgery? –
- Can bunions be reversed? –
- How to avoid bunions? –
- When is surgery indicated? –
- What types of surgery are available and what to expect after surgery?
The growing Younger Programme is the only one of its kind in New Zealand and we specalise in helping people age strategically. Long gone are the days where you can go for a run and lose weight and get fit.
You actually need a strategy and programme unique to you, and that’s what we do at Growing Younger.
If you would like to speak to one of the team and to see if we can help you overcome injuries and claim your health back, had then please fill out the form below and one of the team will be in touch within 36 hours.
At the end of the day your quality of life depends on it.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Also before you go come and Join Our Community
We have helped 100’s of people just like you in the Howick and Pakuranga Community and we look forward to helping you.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us On YouTube