This Blog is an incredible Interview with a Growing Younger Client, who has just Kidney!
He is a 40 year old male who battled with Pain, a benign tumor and previously lived his life on the sidelines watching his life go by.
he literally spent his days, tired, in pain and grumpy and was becoming a drain on his family, meaning he felt he was a poor role model for his kids.
This Interview was a real underdog story and one that puts life into perspective..
I asked Adriaan the following questions..And his Replies were really insightful and inspiring……
- Why did you get started? What was it that caused you lots of pain and made you want to change?
- What was your Number 1 Goal or Deisre
- What external struggles were you dealing with, such as Time/knowledge/Injuries etc?
- What was the biggest obstacle that you struggled with before starting?
- What was it about the Growing Younger Programe made you feel it was right for you?
- Did you have any kind of obstacle along the way?Getting past all my headaches and pains and my mind set and the I don’t feel like it or its to hard attitude..What Advice do you have for people who are in pain and who want to lose weight.
…And had his Life insurance police reduced by 50% (see Below)
The growing Younger Programme is the only one of its kind in New Zealand and we specalise in helping people age strategically. Long gone are the days where you can go for a run and lose weight and get fit.
You actually need a strategy and programme unique to you, and that’s what we do at Growing Younger.
If you would like to speak to one of the team and to see if we can help you overcome injuries and claim your health back, had then please fill out the form below and one of the team will be in touch within 36 hours.
At the end of the day your quality of life depends on it.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Also before you go come and Join Our Community
We have helped 100’s of people just like you in the Howick and Pakuranga Community and we look forward to helping you.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us On YouTube