Hey i’m Gavyn, I’m a certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach and Functional Aging Specialist, which means I help people over 50 who either have or are on the verge of a lifestyle related disease such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol, get fit and healthy and enjoy the aging process.
The rules of weight-loss are simple, eat less calories than you burn!
But as we get older and over 50, we literally find that our forever slowing metabolism pushes us too low to the point we are starving.
In this video I will explain:
1.What is a calorie is?
2. How different foods such as protein COST calories to digest. (TEF) Thermic effect of food.
3. How to make sure you attain the right amount to burn the most calories.
4. How you can burn over 200 calories per day without exercising or eating less.
Just click the link to head to our Facebook Page.
If you enjoy the video and find it useful, please like and comment.
If you are struggling with getting fit and healthy and Whenever you are ready, here are the two best ways I can help you.
- Here is a link to our Book ‘How to Look & Feel 10 Years Younger – Your Ultimate Guide to Staying Functionally Fit After 50
- You can book in a call or meeting to discuss if our Growing Younger Programme is right for you.
Whatever you decide we wish you the best.
Gavyn and Alex